Conversational Collective is a community exploring, learning, and creating technologies that leverage human conversation including multi-modal, voice-first, and chat. We believe the future of user experience lies in voice and text-based interfaces.
Founded in 2017, this group is for anyone interested in conversational interfaces—conversation strategy, design, user experience, development, NLU, machine learning, AI, ethics, etc. We host talks from industry thought leaders and networking events as well as share information about upcoming voice and chat events.
To take part in the Conversational Collective community:
- Follow our Eventbrite to find out about upcoming events.
- Follow our Meetup to find out about upcoming events.
- Request to join our Slack to chat with other members of the community.
- Request to join our LinkedIn group, especially if you are currently looking for work (we frequently post open jobs there).
- Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with the latest announcements.